.:blogalicious:.
Wednesday, July 02, 2003
Kwansoo showed me his pictures from our Las Vegas trip and they made me happy. He then gave me some of his doubles and that made me happier.
My �� is amazing. I do not deserve anything that she does for me.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(52)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2005
(94)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(4)
►
2004
(177)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(16)
▼
2003
(332)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(34)
▼
July
(28)
Five hours later, and still the raucous burps.
The very first drop of rain. =]
Being one's Babushka. ����. The rumble of thunder ...
A simply divine revelation: God does answer prayers.
Discovering things that I didn't care to know abou...
An amazing sunrise that words simply cannot describe.
Foreboding mountains shrouded by the silent grey-b...
"We are confronted with insurmountable opportuniti...
bori: ill think of you while my mind is in the gutter
bori: i love you too too! Kpxgrlx012: i will make ...
Inside-out.
Another new resolution: Work on the ESBN slideshow...
A wonderful 27 hours of blessed small group fun. ...
She's not Mona, but she'll do. =]
I wish I was JOE BOXER.
"...We should never grow so old, or change so much...
Two Great American Burgers + 1 Whopper Jr. + 1 Dou...
Alex Hyun is a cheater. He is also stupid enough t...
"Music is about the only thing left that people do...
My Life. "Say Hello, Dad." "Hello."
We have a God-shaped hole in our hearts.
Life's little things do not steal away the joy, bu...
���� and ����. Yellow watermelon. Twix Brownies. S...
FicB picnic. Kristy and my inventive way of cuttin...
I was re-reading some of my old blog entries and I...
Kwansoo showed me his pictures from our Las Vegas ...
I will cling to whatever it was that made me care ...
It's not even the first day and I feel like I've f...
►
June
(20)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(18)
►
2002
(125)
►
December
(36)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(12)