.:blogalicious:.
Tuesday, September 02, 2003
I wish I was
Mary Poppins
and had the ability to jump into pictures.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(52)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2005
(94)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(4)
►
2004
(177)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(16)
▼
2003
(332)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(36)
▼
September
(39)
Finding Cassiopeia by myself. The Marina. It's no...
"There is a time for everything, and a season for ...
An 8 ft tree and Isabella. "She looks like an ange...
JUDwhaEE: good nightjahndee gahndi Kpxgrlx012: hah...
"And as I live this daily life I trust you for eve...
Starting over with Alice's Compilation. "Close m...
Today's 10 things to be happy about: 1. Cleaning...
Hummus virgins. Possums and racoons. Nocturnal mea...
"Jeremy is very sick. We need to pray for him."
Snuggling under freshly laundered sheets. The weat...
To not be a man-pleaser. Promises of homemade spag...
Men and their incompetency to pack. Otter pops. Ab...
The history section at Borders. The night air. A d...
Lunner with Carolina. "Grotto." One cherry only. M...
"Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who crea...
"We gather strength from sadness and from pain... ...
Nessun maggior dolore, Che ricordarsi del tempo f...
Rubio's. I'm A Manatee. Getting lost amongst child...
The tingly feeling in the pit of your stomach duri...
Look not at what you have lost, but at what you ha...
Great weather. A Cuppa Tea. Sewon and I are dang f...
Animal style and animal style. Babies. Music. .:...
"Life brings simple pleasures to us every day. It ...
A lot of good me time. 25% Heroes Discount. Sweet ...
An unforgettable happy and sad night. To rainy ...
"Fresh page, new pen Where do I begin Words fail...
Only time will tell.
Being a doormat friend. A light drizzle. Bumblebee...
I DO eat a lot. High school memories associated wi...
Now 32.
Heidi likes to lick my face. 28.
Fat Guy Sewon: "Ooh, what book is that you're carr...
A random stranger going out of his way to open the...
"You give to God your most prized and very best." ...
Intermezzio Chef's salad with Peggy. Daruma's with...
Cinnamon sugar pretzels. Tripe, tendon, and cilant...
I wish I was Mary Poppins and had the ability to j...
Scandia Fun Center. Car ride ruined by Andrew Chon...
God will call you to die to anything you treasure....
►
August
(34)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(18)
►
2002
(125)
►
December
(36)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(12)