Isn't it odd how only when something is taken away from you, you begin to realize what little importance it had to begin with? Sure, the initial withdrawal period is seemingly very painful and emotional, but once you get past all that, it suddenly "clicks" and makes perfect sense. Does God do this to enable us to become stronger people? Is He teaching us a little lesson to show us to ultimately be solely reliant on Him? Or is this just yet another question left unanswered in life that we'll forever grapple with? I wonder.
However, on a much happier note, though I've stopped publicly acknowledging friends' birthdays, these two people are too extraordinary to be left unmentioned.
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, CAROLINA PARK (11/24)! HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY, TARYN YU (11/25)!
You guys have both touched my life in ways that I can't ever explain, and I'm so thankful to be blessed with such dear and beautiful friends. Grattis på födelsedagen! =]