Why a boyfriend is necessary ONLY at Magic Mountain:
1. He shall splurge on the very essential $1.50 whipped cream for your funnel cake.
2. He shall carry a backpack filled with warm clothes for you because you have poor circulation.
3. He shall give you a piggyback ride when your feet throb with pain.
4. He shall stand in line for the both of you when it exceeds a 30 minute wait, and although he shall let you cut back in line with him, he shall beat up anyone who cuts in front of him.
5. He shall win you any stuffed animal that you so desire. (For example, a Spongebob Square Pants.)
6. He shall splurge and buy you roasted corn for $2.75. And Dippin' Dots. And frozen lemonade.
I am in dire need of gingkoba. Thus, it is imperative that I record today's memories: "That jack...BUTT." "Kristy! 나 4'10" 아니야! I'm 4'10" and a HALF!" Three hours in line for X, the scariest ride in the entire world. The disgusting gum tree. Hannah's awesome pose on Goliath. Lemon and strawberry Pez. One vanilla creme cookie for sustenance. Sharon screaming three full times while falling on Goliath. Hannah's two-pitched screams. Signs of our aged bodies: pounding headaches, hurting hearts, sore feet, achy knees, hoarse throats, hiccupping/burping fits, dizzy spells. LOTS and LOTS of laughter. Minimal sunshine. Sharon's conquered fear of Viper. Sewon's angelic halo of light. Jane's clever way of standing on her toes. Kristy's Sugary (Sugar-Ray) translucent oil-blotting paper. Useless Dasani water bottles. El Pollo Loco! Funnel cake! The forever banned BCD in the Valley. "Omg, spend the whole day here with my boyfriend?! By the end of the day I'd be so sick of him, I'd break up with him."