Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I met up with some high school friends this past weekend. I forgot how much I like them. I also realized how I might not be the greatest at keeping in touch. Two speculated that I must have died and were offended that they weren't invited to my funeral. I rebutted by questioning the possibility of my marrying a tall and rich bloke who whisked me off to an exotic haven far far away. They weren't amused.


I resolve to do better. But to be frank, there are some who I wouldn't mind ever seeing again. Hahaha.


I now quote one of my friends:


"there are a lot of guys in this world. hot guys, pretty guys, God-forgot-to-add-in-a-dose-of-handsome-but-dumped-in-the-great-humor guys, God-forgot-even-the-humor-but-didn't-forget-the-outstanding-personality-quality guys, God-has-forsaken-you guys... same as there are all types of girls.

but in the end, i always feel the worst for really hot guys that are super short. it's like baking a cake but intentionally withholding the icing.

i guess God really is fair. in a way."


Cake without icing...