Thursday, February 02, 2006

My late resolutions for 2006.

1. Less ipop, more God.
2. Start to eat fish outside of the sushi setting. [Who knew it was so healthy for you?]
3. Scrapbooks.
4. Make face lighter or rest of body darker.
5. Resign myself to the idea of sweating. [Hence working out until I sweat, rather than working out until the point I'm about to sweat.]
6. Make one pot of 된장찌개 after 4+ years of Sewon trying to teach me.
7. Become a book whore.
8. Eat breakfast on a continuous basis.
9. Wake up in time to eat breakfast on a continuous basis.
10. Learn to type properly... or enough to not look at fingers while typing.
11. Visit 할머니들 more often.
12. Drink more milk because I really really need to grow two more inches.
13. Travel out of California.
14. Less procrastination.
15. Respond to emails and voicemails in a timely manner. Pick up phone calls.