Wednesday, May 02, 2007

어버이날

It's 어버이날 next Tuesday so we're having the kids write letters to their parents in English, correcting it, and then having them make cards for their parents.

This is what my Level 4, 9 year old Heather wrote:

"To my dad:

Thanks you father. My teaching and good school in the study. I love you and good dress and good crown. I love very you. And you love me yes or no? Father very very thanks and I love mom and dad"

She's so cute in her posh little princess clothes and her Harry Potter glasses. I'll have to post a picture of her sometime.

Coughing.

My junior year at Berkeley something happened, so now I have this recurring cough that pops up whenever I get really cold. It's been about a week now and I'm sick of coughing. I think sleeping on the floor with only a sheet may have possibly caused this. Korea's weather, its dust and air pollution, and my trekking up hills everyday is not helping the situation.