Thursday, June 07, 2007

에버랜드 [06/06/2007]

On Wednesday, Fred, Sharon, and I went to Everland, because Lotte World is temporarily closed and because my freakin kids have been talking about it for so much. I was fully equipped with a list of recommended rides from them and ready to have some fun. The day was pretty damn great, partly because I made an effort to not think about things that have been weighing on my mind and mostly because of Fred and Sharon. The weather was great, even though I got burned in the exact same spot from when I went to SD before, the food was delicious, and the kids were unbelievably adorable. Seeing all the babies run around made me think of the KCPC babies and Heidi. "Everyday is a holiday at Everland!"


Highlights:
-Word of the day: jolly.
-Mullet baby.
-The nauseatingly sweet and buttery smell of popcorn.
-Sweet banana pillows.
-Free pills. 골통 vs. 두통.
-김밥 도시락.
-Splash protection guards on the water rides.
-Baboon butt boils and blisters. Polar bears. Orangutans. Monkey Valley.
-The much anticipated Amazon Express.
-4,000원 coconuts.
-수박와 참외.
-Apple butter, soul food, mustard vs. ketchup.
-Magic Mountain, Knott's, and Disneyland.
-White people in the band, the parade, and the wedding photos.
-The Rose Garden.
-가위바위보 and water fountains.
-Babies, babies, babies.
-2 counts of 8.
-The Boxcar Children. The number 4.
-Rides the second time around.
-Eagle Fortress 기념사진 with the strange man.
-Consuming 85% of the park's concession food: slushies, coconut milk, ice cream, churros, dipppin' dots, pizza rolls, cream cheese bagels, buttered corn, cheese potato wedges, chili potato wedges, and hotdogs.
-Holla at a playa.
















Favorite pics of the day: