Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008

I don't know why, but I'm filled with peace and excitement for this upcoming year. No doubt this year will present its fair share of drama and hardship, but rather than be afraid and overthink everything, I'm going to resolve to allow God to take control by depending on Him more.

Though there's been this funk hovering over me since I returned back to Korea, I'm trusting that there is a reason for this, and that in due time, it will all be revealed. In the meantime, I am so thankful for the time I've spent here and the remaining time I have left here... it is seriously only by the grace of God that I was brought out here to Korea and stripped of my familiarities and comforts to rediscover Him on His terms.

So with that, I eagerly anticipate that this year will be particularly different, and in all that may happen in 2008, I pray that I will continue to be obedient to His calling.

Happy New Year! =]