With promises I still seem to bear
Even when answers slowly unwind
It's my heart I see you prepare
But it's now, that I feel, your grace fall like rain
From every fingertip, washing away my pain
I still believe in your faithfulness
I still believe in your truth
I still believe in your holy word
Even when I don't see, I still believe"
I believe...
... that Brian will get better and the family will be healed.
... that friendships can be mended and that I will have the chance to talk to him again.
... that though I desperately want to be taken care of, I'm already in the hands of the ultimate Provider and Caretaker.
... that God spoke to me yesterday, and for once, I was able to listen.
"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge — that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." - Ephesians 3:16-19.