.:blogalicious:.
Thursday, March 04, 2004
"=)
God smiles in the strangest ways.
"
Song #12.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(52)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2005
(94)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(4)
▼
2004
(177)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(21)
▼
March
(23)
Senior Retreat came and went in a blur. I have muc...
Rain, exactly how I need it.
Quitting work just to make it to my graduation. Kn...
Today was one of the worser days of my life... it ...
"Do you have any questions?" "Yes, I am a Christia...
What is it about Korean parents and their rash dec...
"You must increase, I must decrease Lord; I'll bow...
"You have such an ugly head." =[ Popsicles. The S...
Ms. Nancy Kim. Spenger's and two complimentary cho...
"I'd rather eat dog food or a dog biscuit than eat...
"my whole take on friendships now is... f*ck it, w...
2 hours turned into an 8-hour cooking party. Eatin...
"If they don't see how much of a good friend I am ...
A Safeway trip at 2am reveals the different lifest...
"A long time friend has come back to you." -Fortun...
"it sounds so cheesy, but the main reason i feel w...
Today I vowed to no longer be friends with Kwansoo...
"The hardest part is letting go..." One good thi...
Being unable to fully appreciate a bowl of pho is ...
Four yellow Gerbera Daisies that brightened up my ...
"=) God smiles in the strangest ways." Song #12.
"You're such a �ٺ� I bet you'd show off the umbrel...
b o y 52: its raining Auto response from me: it's...
►
February
(19)
►
January
(16)
►
2003
(332)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(34)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(18)
►
2002
(125)
►
December
(36)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(12)