


But Lund has bees instead of flies. I never minded the bumblebee until I was recently stung by one on my lower lip. Now I utterly despise them and I can't wait until it gets colder so that every single one of them dies and I don't have to cower in fear whenever one of them flies near me.
The Swedish people have many traditions. One is to eat ice cream or frozen yogurt in waffle cones whenever it's a sunny day. The rationale behind this is that such days are precious and thus are very deserving of a celebration. I have most readily acclimatized myself to this cultural convention, and having tried Swedish ice cream, frozen yogurt, and popsicles, I find them all very worthy of acclamation and praise. One of my most favorite popsicles is the Itsakadoozie from 7-11. The discovery of its Swedish counterpart, the Pirulo, in a dodgy Arab shop one day for only 12 kronors, was definitely one of the happier moments I've had so far in Sweden.
And look at this:

P.S. I have internet now so email me home addresses so I can write. And don't forget to say hi. =]