I want to say thanks to everyone who's taken time to email me to say hi, to catch up, or to let me know that I'm still in your prayers. I know that what I have is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I am so thankful for having this chance to live life to its utmost fullest, but it still helps to have encouraging words from friends and family. It makes the days just a little brighter, makes adjusting just a little easier, and reminds me again of just how much He must love me. Tack sa mycket. =]
For a period during senior year, I hated the written word. One reason why was because I was tired of people manipulating its power to only further their own selfish interests, and I was sad to lose considerable respect for it. But it makes me happy to have my faith slowly be restored as I continue to delve deeper and deeper in my little pile of literature that I've brought from home.