
Bowling was definitely a college pastime. I think this was one of the first times we went, and also one of the most memorable. Our class went with then freshmen Lori, Abe, Amanda, Fred, and Danny, and we lost both times. We also ran into P. Eug and the c/o 2003 officers after their meeting. And this is us doing our punishment in front of everyone. This was back when punishments were still relatively harmless and innocent.

This was a class bbq but it was during a long weekend so a lot of people couldn't make it. I remember helping Nancy make her famous ribs and I remember how the bones scratching my hands hurt like ass. But 주무르-ing the meat was freakin fun. I also remember Roy's heart-shaped cake that everyone gave him crap about and the guys sliding down a hill with a piece of cardboard they randomly found.
Much happened in February, 2003.