Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Continuing with Birthdays...



Taken at Jillian's in SF for Esther's Birthday. I don't remember much except that the club was pretty dead that night with a much older crowd. I was also a self-proclaimed honorary Piedmontian.

Remember Jillian's after senior banquet? Um, yeah, that was gross. The party after at Janet and Anica's place was fun though.



Taken at Chevy's in Emeryville as evidenced by their signature tacky sombreros, this was taken one summer for Snoh and Judy's joint birthday dinner. A lot of us were up there that summer. Celebrations at Chevy's... definitely a college memory. I remember once for Kristy's birthday we got her drunkety drunk off a behemoth margarita. Hooray for chicken flautas, endless chips and salsa, and endless tortillas sprinkled with brown sugar.





Taken at PF Chang's for Linda's birthday celebration, I think this was the birthday we pitched in and got her a camera or something related to a camera. After this experience, I realized that PF Chang's is nothing more than overpriced Chinese food for white people.

Anyway, I like this picture a lot. And not just because I'm in the center of the picture.





Taken at Fisherman's Wharf in SF, this was after we had eaten at Bubba Gump's for Sharon's birthday. We decided to be cool and blindfold Sharon... I don't know why. And even though she was blindfolded, she didn't falter a single bit, thanks to our expert guiding. I, however, fell down extremely hard on both knees and hands, and in my embarrassed haste, proceeded to knock down a nearby child.

I also remember calling Roy in the middle of dinner to ask a question about Forrest Gump so that we (Sharon) could get a free dessert. Yes, I am a cheater and a heiferous glutton. Anyway, it worked. But the dessert wasn't even that good. It was a hollow victory.

Karen took this picture and was very proud of how it turned out. It's a nice picture.