Sunday, June 01, 2003

Kristy, Karen, Linda, and I took Sharona out for her 21st birthday. =] We took her to Bubba Gump's at Pier 39. Linda ordered her the Lava Flow, this really pretty mixed drink that had rum and pina colada flavoring in it. Sharon drank like 1/5 of it and turned bright red and complained about how hot she was. And thanks to Royee, we got free dessert for guessing Jenny's stage name in Forrest Gump [Bobbie Dylan].

Unfortunately, I fell on the steps while we were walking around. Sharon warned me that this little girl was about to hit me cuz she was flailing her arms about in this psychotic manner. I was so fixated on making sure the girl didn't hit my crotch that I didn't pay attention to where I was walking and *boom* I didn't see the steps and fell on my hands and knees. =[ My right knee hurts a lot... it was to the point where I couldn't even swing my right leg out of the car seat when we went to get dessert.

Speaking of dessert, afterwards we went to Mitchell's Ice Cream, also in the city somewhere. Linda said it had good reviews, and when we got there, we had to wait a good 15 minutes before ordering our ice creams. It was dang cold so we decided to eat in my car. Our topic of conversation was about how ridiculous I looked when I fell, and the cussing phases that we did or did not undergo when we were younger.

I had fun tonight. Good food, good friends, and good moments always leave me feeling happy. Linda went buck wild with her camera the entire night. It was so cute. =] I hope her pictures turn out well. hehe.