Thursday, June 19, 2003

Today's 10 things to be happy about:

1. jigsaw puzzle dust
2. a growing bonsai
3. lounging by a pool all weekend
4. barbecued food
5. plunging waterfalls
6. golf tournaments
7. the mutter of distant thunder
8. the ice cream truck
9. a spotless car*
10. a baby napping in the shade

*I loathe Solar Car Wash. Today was the worst car washing experience I have had in years.

...

-LBL trip. Trying to figure out the map of campus. The Big Dipper. Random little lights.
-Winning the third game of Monopoly I've ever played with approximately $12,000. Kwansoo throwing money at me like I was a prostitute. Feeling lonely like Scrooge must have felt. "These magic moments..."
-How Now Brown Cow.
-Bruised middle knuckle. Stinging papercut on pinky finger.
-Costco rendezvous. Hidden Valley Light Ranch Chicken Wrap with Guacamole.
-O'ding on excessive amounts of caffeine.
-Rib-eye steak. New York strip steak. Sirloin steak. Filet Mignon. Prime Rib.
-OG Korean music and memories. Dirty windows. Cold feet.
-Sudden sad mood swings and need for contemplation and solace.