Friday, July 30, 2004

Thank you, Andy Chon for fixing my archives. =] I've been having fun re-reading my old posts and reminiscing. And I promise to publish more often.

Sewon, Jane Kim, and I visited Julie and her family in Vacaville. I really wish we did it sooner with the rest of the nursery folk. I had so much fun just chatting with Julie and Kook and playing house with Hailey and Morgan. Julie makes the best lemon bars and biscotti ever. When we asked Julie what the one thing was that she loved the most about Kook, she instead told us one of his most annoying habits. We also finally discovered the secret to Kook's coolness. As we were leaving, I realized that this visit was the last time I would ever be able to see Hailey or Morgan again. I absolutely adore these kids and I can't believe that it really was time for me to say goodbye to them. Look at how beautiful they are.