Who would have thought that the post office actually sold envelopes?
More revelations about the Kum family:
-None of us are musically inclined, except Brandon and Kirsten who are forced to play for us during Christmas.
-None of us are physically active, except Eugene who�s good at snowboarding, and Eunice�s mom, who's good at golfing.
-Eunice and I both like to douse everything with hot sauce.
-Edwin and my sister are both completely useless when in comes to anything.
I bought a travel book for Sweden today. But the cover is so ugly, I've lost any incentive I initially had to read it.
I always thought that I was relatively comfortable with the idea of physical contact with members of the opposite sex. But then I realized that after four years of being around the boys who I've been around, most of my interaction has drastically been reduced to hugs or the pummeling of their arms with my fists in angry retaliation of an insulting or stupid remark made about me. I realized even more today how much I dislike boys touching me. Stupid boys.