Sunday, April 11, 2004

At work there are two bathrooms that we use. They are located in front of the elevators of Deustch Hall so that anyone who lives in the hall has access to the bathrooms.

For about a week now, one of the bathroom doors has been broken so there's only been one available. This means that all the revolting squalid hygienics of feshmen boys and girls are concentrated on only one toilet.

I had one of the most miserable urinating experiences yesterday. I went inside the bathroom, and saw that on the right side of the toilet, there was a little conglomerate pile of pubies gathered on the ground and a couple straggly ones on the seat. They were curly and light brown. I was so sad that I needed to pee. And while I was gingerly perched upon that toilet seat wrapped in three toilet seat covers, all I could do was stare at that pile and wonder what the hell the guy must have been doing to himself to accumulate that mass of pubic hair on the ground.