.:blogalicious:.
Tuesday, April 06, 2004
Fruit of the Spirit with little flock. I don't know how I ended up with so many orange slices.
Another blessing I'm thankful for: Little flock and for our transparency and honesty. =]
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(52)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2005
(94)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(4)
▼
2004
(177)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(24)
▼
April
(21)
"If we would build on a sure foundation in friends...
I don't like selfish people. I understand that we ...
Shopping with Janet, Jane and Nancy. Janet's good ...
Elvin Jones Jazz Machine was AMAZING. That's all....
"If you can't live without him, then you can't liv...
I can't even begin to describe how much I'm going ...
I spoke of Calvin's lucky red rocketship underpant...
preppykc: i think you've matured a lot jAhNdEe: m...
Finally doing something that I've wanted to do for...
Calvin just walked me home right now. Well, after ...
The Big C. One patch of sunshine hitting the water...
"Fine Jayne, cuz you're my sugar momma." "Did you...
This is how rotten a person I am. I've been steal...
jAhNdEe: gimme some inspiration preppykc: UHm prep...
At work there are two bathrooms that we use. They ...
I realized today it was my turn to assuage any fea...
"You can tell a lot about a guy or a girl if they ...
Fruit of the Spirit with little flock. I don't kno...
I was forced to buy printing pages at the library ...
"telling someone the truth is an act of love forgi...
What is it about popping a pimple and seeing all t...
►
March
(23)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(16)
►
2003
(332)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(34)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(18)
►
2002
(125)
►
December
(36)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(12)