Shopping with Janet, Jane and Nancy. Janet's good story. All guys are dicks. Crankiness over food deprivation being resolved by Panda Express and a root beer float. To be so emotionally and psychologically attached to food that it makes us cry or makes us extremely extremely happy. To not care about certain supposed friends any longer. Jane was French Club VP. A skirt that only I think is too short. Betsy Johnson dresses are fun and cute. Janet's teal panties. Dragging the girls to help me find tops. Nancy's favorite brown halter she kept advocating for. Genova Delicatessen. The Last Ficb. A resolution to no longer waste time.
Being sick of the same boys. No one cares about them anymore. The Porno Palace renovated with Korean movie posters. New secrets and oaths. Not having laughed so hard in such a long time. Laughing until the point of a throbbing headache, sore cheeks, and tears. Hannah's convenient recorder. Hannah's heartfelt prayer: "Thank you for this happy moment." A scary, weird, and confusing movie. Judy and Sewon being the only ones watching the scary parts.
A night for sure I'll never forget for as long as I live.