I AM DONE! =]
I wanted to take a picture of my thesis like Andy Chon did, but I don't have a digital camera. So I took one with my regular camera but I don't think it'll have the same effect. Eh, I don't care.
This is cheesy, but I am very thankful for the friends who have empathized with me and who have encouraged me throughout this past semester. I can't believe I suffered an entire semester for one large conglomerate of words. It almost doesn't seem worth it at all. But regardless, there are some people who really made this semester bearable. Granted no one will know the extent of what I went through, and I say this without trying to be presumptuous at all, and I was never as lonely as I was this past semester, but every concerned question, every inquiry about my progress, every encouraging phone call, email, smile, postcard, helped. Thank you so much. =]
It hasn't yet sunk in that this will be the last time I'll probably ever have to deal with my thesis paper again. All the paper, all the notes, all the highlighters I went through, all for a measly 78 pages. Haha. It's ludicrous.
To finally be done is such an anticlimactic feeling.