Monday, May 17, 2004

I took my last final ever at Berkeley right now. It was a very anti-climactic feeling.

I also received something that I don't deserve. I don't know what to do about it because it feels like I'm wearing a lie.

In sheer delirium, Sewon and I traipsed all over the Bay area in search for the prettiest flowers.

It was surreal watching Judy and Slum walk across the stage.

I had a good time catching up with Brian, one of my favorite little people in the entire world. =]

Judy's reception at King Yen was the perfect way to end the long day. Danny's surprise treat at Fentons'. David's sleaziness. Everyone giving me lip about my previous blog entry on pimply backs. Getting the crap scared out of me in the car.

Re-watching an old episode of Sang-Doo and crying again.

Saturday: Carolina time. =] Costco is a representation of the real world. The random 4 East freeway. Reacquainting ourselves with Great Khan. Ice cream cones and cookies. Welcome Julie Oh. =] Dinner at Jong Ga Jib. The nice waiter man who gave us extra noodles at my request. Talking about the real world vs. Ficb world. It's scary to realize that my growing and self-discovery process is not over yet.

Laker game 6. Watching with girls is so much better. Characterizing the players and no one agreeing with me. Susan's Shaq impersonation. Esther's blueberry cheesecakes. Buffalo wings and West Coast pizza. Diet Coke. A sad loss for the Spurs. Tony Parker looks like Elijah Wood. Movie time with Julie and Esther. Dong Gam with Kim Ha Neul and Yoo Ji Tae. I love Yoo Ji Tae when he smiles. The good background music. Talking about pimples, graduations, and life in general.

Sunday: Last nursery for a while. Sydney is so cute with her corndog arms and pale white skin in the creases of her fat. Hayley's cuteness while still being so sad. Winston making us late and his roundabout shortcut to church. Kukje market and bi-bi-bik. Shopping for more flowers. Doing something that I vowed I'd never do again. Seeing Andy as he was walking down Piedmont and thrusting Jane's graduation gift to him. Making Sharon turn back. Sigh. Andy's reception. Ester's melodious voice. Alex tuning out on me before I got to finish my explanation of baklava. The cute Chon family with especially cute parents.