I say that my life is ironic. People think I'm being dramatic or just wanting attention, but honestly, it really is. To take some examples that happened within the past 24 hours...
1. My thesis professor finally got back to me about my rough draft. She told me that she'd place it in her mailbox today because the final draft is due tomorrow. I trekked all the way to the JSP building to find that it wasn't there.
2. I never get sick, but I'm actually starting to feel the sickness coming on. However, I just gave the last bit of my cold medicine to Sewon who herself was sick, so I no longer have any for myself.
3. I always have problems with Calmail, so I decided to be smart and email myself my thesis to my Yahoo email account. A few hours later, my Calmail account is working fine and my Yahoo one won't open.
4. I've been meaning to speak to this person but haven't gotten around to it because of my own pride and fear. I've been thinking a lot about resolution with this person and tonight I randomly saw him on the street. It was weird, but it affirmed what I needed to do.