AUGH. I've been using Bearmail for the past few months now and all my emails just got erased this past weekend cuz the freakin system sucks (_I_). The email that was sent out said that they are trying to retrieve my old emails, but I honestly doubt that's going to happen. This is a sign for me to use Outlook but I don't like to cuz I have old mail that I need to clean out. And the program is all retarded now too cuz I tried to be smart and add another email addy to it. Too bad I don't know why my emails are going to two different locations now.
I just checked to see how many emails I have and at this moment, I have 1275 items in my inbox, 604 of which are unread. And I have 1518 items in my deleted box, 331 of which are unread. Is that a lot?