Sunday, March 02, 2003

The junior/senior BART extravaganza was today. I think it went okay, except the last part at Unit 3. Everyone was very tired, including myself. I lost ability to think rationally after a while. But it was really fun watching the groups work together to come up with the correct answers and to hear them verbalize their thought processes. Eugene Shin is really smart and I was curious to see how he would solve the clues. When I heard him think out loud to his group, and heard how his thought process was similar to what we had planned, I got really happy. And I was seriously amazed that Roy was the only person out of 30 people to find the PWK clue. =P

Even though it took some time and work, I thank God for allowing such a good and rewarding experience like this to happen. Everything fell apart a few hours before the game, but it all came together again at the last minute and everything worked out. =] It was only through Him that we were able to pull this off and I'm so happy that we were able to. I just hope that people got to be better acquainted with those they aren't that familiar with, or that people were able to strengthen already existing relationships.

...

sno bunny nk: it's really encouraging to see all u guys working so hard
sno bunny nk: so that we could bond for one nigth
Kpxgrlx012: do you thin people bonded?
Kpxgrlx012: i really hope so
sno bunny nk: yeah
sno bunny nk: i got to know billy kim better
sno bunny nk: i definitely talk3ed to esther th emost today
sno bunny nk: than our past 2.5 yrs combined
sno bunny nk: it was good

Prayers ARE answered. =D Wow.