Hannah Kim: Thanks for giving me the very pretty flowers. Today was a really long day and I wasn't doing good. But I'm so glad I got see you even for a sec cuz seeing you makes me happy. =] I was scared when you called and said you had something for me though. I thought you remembered you had to sock me and was calling me to tell me you wanted to hit me. I'm glad I was wrong. Hehe
Judy Choi: Thanks for picking me up right now even though it was 4:30 in the morning. I know you're going crazy right now with your paper, but just hang in there and think of good times like Friday after POTCH. We're going to seriously go buckwild. Seriously with absolutely no inhibitions whatsoever. I know we deserve it. =] Thanks again. I hope you finish your paper soon.
Karen Lee: Thanks girl for letting me study at your place tonight with Mark. And thanks for the large mocha bianca from Milano's. The heaps of caffeine we've been consuming these past days has been disgusting. My tolerance level is inching up higher and higher. Anyways, I know that you're going crazy too and I also say that we go play mindlessly on Friday. Think happy thoughts like picking apples in Washington and camping in Yosemite. We are going to go. =] Good luck tomorrow!
Roy Chung: Thanks for emailing me even though I haven't gotten it yet. I keep checking Bearmail cuz I'm really excited about it. I think it's the only thing I'm looking forward to right now. Dang, this email better be good. Haha. =] Oh, and thanks for thinking that you are 110% man. I laughed a lot. =]