Tuesday, April 08, 2003

I currently have 8 different boxes of cereal on top of my refrigerator. I have two new additions today: Cinnamon Toast Crunch inspired by Derek Park while studying at the library earlier tonight and Kellogg's Fruit Harvest Apple Cinnamon inspired by Glow Min at our last staff meeting. =D

Today was the Baja Fresh Fundraiser, and although I don't know exactly how much money we raised, it sure felt like we raised a lot. Thanks to everyone who showed up to show their support. God was truly glorified tonight. It was awesome seeing nearly all of Ficb and people from Eastbay come out and take up 90% of the entire restaurant. It reminds me that in this world we are never alone and that there are fellow brothers and sisters that can always be counted on to serve God with you. What a great and encouraging thought. =] Thank you again.