Thursday, April 17, 2003

I did absolutely nothing related to school since I turned in my paper earlier today. It felt great.

I enjoyed the rain a lot today, but was a bit sad when people said that it was too depressing for them. =[

I watched The Contender with the Fat Guys.

I realize how corrupt politics is, and the way I realized this was from simply watching this movie. I can't even imagine what it's like in the real world. But I really enjoyed this movie... it somehow inspired me and made me feel that I need to hang onto whatever fundamental values that I believe in. It is essentially those values that will be attacked and questioned in the world, and if I compromise those, then I feel like I will cease to be whoever I was created to be and I will disappear forever.

...

JUDwhaEE (1:44:55 AM): hhaha
JUDwhaEE (1:45:00 AM): u know how u said the presdient was weird
JUDwhaEE (1:45:03 AM): look at this...
JUDwhaEE (1:45:13 AM): Perhaps the most idiotic leap in character is Jeff Bridges' President Evans, and how he instantly goes from a scatter-brained moron to the most eloquent speaker of history, rallying the entire contry with a few well-chosen words.