While I was walking back from work just now, it began to sprinkle a little bit right when I hit Channing and Bowditch. What made me completely stop walking was that the sun was still shining brightly. As I crossed, I looked to my right and was able to see every single drop of rain reflecting off the sunlight. When I got to Haste, I looked to my right again cuz there are a lot of trees and and plants around People's Park. You could see the light shining through the cracks of the leaves, thus illuminating certain parts of the light sprinkling rain against this incredible blue sky full of fat white puffy clouds. It was so incredibly beautiful.
The rain has got to be one of the most awesome and most beautiful masterpieces of God. I love it when it rains in all circumstances, but the way I experienced it today was simply amazing. It's such a rare opportunity to see the rain fall while the sun is still shining brightly. I feel like I caught a glimpse of what heaven will be like just now.
I'm happy.