.:blogalicious:.
Tuesday, April 01, 2003
Thankful moment of the day: I had a great time of sharing, praying, and reading His Word last night. It was a great encouragement and I pray that we will be able to continue to meet on a regular basis and keep each other accountable. Thanks again.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(52)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(9)
►
2005
(94)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(4)
►
2004
(177)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(16)
▼
2003
(332)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(34)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(21)
▼
April
(25)
I went to Costco today with Sewon. She went to buy...
I don't like it when you're in a really good and h...
I'm in a really happy mood for some reason. =]
Royee's big butt (_I_) is sleeping. Karen's murmur...
Something most unfortunate happened to me. I was ...
"Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when t...
"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." [There is ...
This is my family. Today is my 아빠's 57th birthday....
Today was Easter Sunday. It was great seeing so ma...
"Never think that God's delays are God's denials. ...
I had a really good time today at Stanford for the...
"It didn't take me too long to findThe chains you ...
I'm having a very difficult time figuring out my s...
I did absolutely nothing related to school since I...
I'm still working on my paper and realizing that I...
The majority of the junior boys are still signed o...
It scares me how easy it is to lie to people. I se...
I think about the sheer beauty in the falling rain...
While I was walking back from work just now, it be...
I had lunch with Julie Kim today at Cafe Durant. ...
So I lied about Kwansoo Jun being a nice guy. He i...
I had a great lunch with Chris Son today at Espres...
I currently have 8 different boxes of cereal on to...
I have spent forever studying for my Korean test t...
Thankful moment of the day: I had a great time of ...
►
March
(23)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(18)
►
2002
(125)
►
December
(36)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(12)