Something most unfortunate happened to me.
I was walking along Telegraph on my way home after miserably failing my Korean test [*sigh*]. There were lots of people on the street so I was forced to walk in a single line behind a tall dark-skinned man. It is quite breezy today, and as luck would have it, while I was trudging along home, the breeze was forcibly blowing against me. It naturally decided to pick up the vile b.o. stench emitting from this tall fellow and unmercifully cram it up my defenseless nostrils. This happened for an entire block. I wanted to move and escape but the flow of the opposing barrage of people forced me to stare at this guy's back in disbelief as I gulped oxygen through my open mouth.
I am now quite lightheaded and dizzy. I deduce that this must be the combined effect of the foul odor and the lack of oxygen to my brain.