I had a great lunch with Chris Son today at Espresso Experience. We concluded that we are two Easter eggs in one basket. =D
I have had an online relationship with this one guy for about five or six years now. I guess what's weird is that I have yet to meet him in person, although we've made futile attempts to meet up and play on several occasions. We used to talk often in high school and during freshmen and the beginning of sophomore year, but we really haven't talked much since then. It was pretty crazy cuz I was thinking about him recently and today he randomly IMed me. It's odd that I have history with this boy I've never met and that I really enjoyed my hour long conversation with him. He also sent me a picture of himself "in case I was still curious to see what he looked like" [I quote him directly]. I momentarily felt like I was in high school again. I was happy when I saw the picture. He's cute. =]