Monday, April 21, 2003

Today was Easter Sunday. It was great seeing so many people be confirmed and baptized. I wonder if I will ever stop being chicken enough to publicly declare my faith in Christ as the people did today.

I had a lot of fun today during nursery. Dennis Chon wore this really nice tie and he claimed he used it to seduce the chickies. He proved this by waving the tie in front of Heidi and enticing her over to him. Heidi likes Andy and Dennis a lot. She goes to them more than she comes to me now. =/ Andy's kid, Joseph, wasn't here today so he took care of Hyo-bin today. Hyo-bin stopped crying when Andy held him. It was amazing cuz he never stops crying. Sewon was really sad cuz she's been in charge of Hyo-bin for months now, but he's been crying so much she stopped taking him. Andy was really proud cuz Hyo-bin wasn't crying at all anymore. But then Hyo-bin farted and it reeked pretty badly so Andy started freaking out and claiming that he must have ddonged. Julie left us for a while to take Communion, so we had to change Hyo-bin. It turns out that Hyo-bin didn't ddong at all. Andy and Dennis were at the opposite side of the room when they thought he ddonged. And then to make it worse, Andy wanted to leave the used diaper on Hyo-bin even after we started to pull it off of him. haha. It's interesting to speculate what kinds of fathers boys will turn out to be. It's also interesting to see how Andy Chon can sweat so much.

I went to Jong Ga Jib with Danny, Sewon, and Kristy for dinner. I don't know why, but I had a particularly fun time with them tonight. It was funny watching Danny try to learn his Korean vocabulary while we were eating. Then we went to McDonald's for ice cream. I was telling Sewon and Kristy about me and Danny in the past. Reliving old memories is always fun.

Then we watched Brown Sugar, took a break for the boys' softball game, and then resumed watching Brown Sugar. Taye Digges is seriously cute.

One bad thing that happened was that the English class that I wanted to take got cancelled. Now I have to reschedule everything, which sucks cuz there's so much uncertainty.