I'm having a very difficult time figuring out my schedule for this next year. It's been worrying me a lot actually.
I watched this link from Frontline and learned a lot about the situation in North Korea. It scares me to see people so ardently and fervently believing that Kim Jong Il is their god. And I wonder how my lfe would be like if I lived in North Korea right now, if I would be one of the mindless followers of Kim Jong Il, or if I would be one of those underground resistance workers... if I would compromise my beliefs for the sake of my life, or risk my life to hold onto my beliefs... *sigh*
Our girls' accountability group finished reading the book of Matthew today. There was one part that struck me while we were reading, and that I took to heart:
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." -Matthew 6:33-34