I had fun at the DC today. My hunger + my delirium + my elation in finishing finals + my being surrounded by cool people = ecstatically happy me.
However, I soon succumbed to food coma until Kwansoo inconsiderately awoke me from my slumber by incessantly calling my house and cell. [I only got about an hour or so of sleep the night before.] Kwansoo was consistently mean to me for the rest of the night as well. Granted I don't remember specifically what happened, but I do remember how mean he was.
Went to Americana and played Speed Scrabble and Clue with Tommy, Kwansoo, Jenny, and Basile. Tommy's funny. Both him and I were delirious from lack of sleep. Kwansoo tried to teach us Hwat-do/Go Stop, but failed miserably. We had to wait until Fred came to really learn how to play the game.
Kwansoo, Basile, Jenny, Amanda, and Fred came to my place and played more Hwat-do and ate Chapaghetti. Out of those people, only Basile and Amanda had ever come to my place before. haha. Fred couldn't understand how rare an occasion it is to have people visit me at my place. Fred's cast also smells really bad.
I had a great girlie talk with Amanda. I must reiterate the fact that I like Amanda immensely. "Towel." =]
I wanted to correct my sleeping schedule today, but I think that's going to have to wait until tomorrow.