Saturday, May 24, 2003

I went to the PEIS and MCB graduations. I got to see Danny and Brian so I was happy.

Kwan, Kristy, Andy, Fred, and I ranked 8 guys in our class on their coquettish tendencies. Then we tried to do it for the most feminine but that got to be too tiring, so we just ended up making the five or six categories that we would use to rank the guys. That was a lot of fun. There was a lot of bias, but it was greatly satisfying when we reached a consensus amongst the five of us.

We went to In-N-Out with a group of random people. Jason, Andy, Kevin, Kristy, Fred, Kwansoo, Jung, Carolina, Karen, Robert, and Josei. Random people are fun. I brought up a gross topic so our side of the table began to talk about guys' and girls' abilities to peepee. There's a lot to be learned about the male and female anatomy. I wanted to know more but I think Jason was getting disgusted. At one point during the night I wanted to cry cuz I was the focus of everyone's attention for about 5 minutes. Everyone was literally staring at me and my monstrous ears, which were fortunately hidden underneath my hair. That part of the night wasn't that fun.

Kwansoo, Kristy, Carolina, Fred, Karen and I went to Karen's afterwards while Andy Chon, the big pooper, went home to do laundry. Fred taught Carolina, Kristy and Karen to play Hwat-Do as well. Kwan's friend, Carlos, came up from SD, and I was embarassed that he remembered me as the chick who yelled, "Kwan, show me the money!!" during our trip to Salinas.

Fred, Karen, and I watched 집으로 afterwards. I haven't cried so much during a movie for a really long time. The 할머니 in there made me realize how wonderful my own 할머니들 are. I really wish I could go home today.