Wednesday, May 21, 2003

My eating habits are messed up right now. I have never consumed so much candy and Diet Coke before in my life. My sleeping schedule is also jacked up right now. My days and nights have completely reversed and I've slept about 10 hours since Sunday. I got about half an hour of sleep today and I need to be up all night tonight for my last final tomorrow. My cough has not yet gone away. Although during the day it isn't too bad, from about 3am to 10am, no matter how many cough drops or how much cough syrup I consume, it mysteriously comes back and I start hacking away again. I look like a raccoon for I have perpetual bags underneath my eyes. I have an ugly open cold sore on the outside of my lip and a huge canker sore right behind it on the inside my mouth so that whenever I drink, talk, eat, smile, I hurt a lot.

Yet, however, I honestly feel like things aren't too bad. I admit that a lot of my time has not been spent studying for my final as it should be, but there are other things that have made me realize that I'm glad I wasn't wasting my time sleeping or studying. Here's what I've learned/discovered:
-I admire Eugene Shin for his candor and frankness. I admire the fact that he is confident enough to speak his mind with no qualms about what he says. I also admire his height and muscular body that instills this great comforting feeling of security and safeness when psychotics who claim that their gay lovers have locked them out of the apartment ask Christians for prayers and help for their gay lovers who aren't Christians and think that the psychotics are gay, when in reality, the psychotics are bisexual.
-I admire Andrew Chon for his determination in never compromising himself for mediocrity. I admire his ability to grasp meaning from difficult implications, and his ability to not settle for the typical, easier answers. And I admire his creative and imaginative style of writing papers... his method of employing a "surprise element" near the conclusion to wow and amaze the reader into affirming that the paper is the work of a genius.
-I admire my ability to finally understand how to use webdisk so that I can post this very appropriate picture. [Thanks to the abovementioned two people for being patient with me until I finally did understand.] I got this picture off of Glow's Xanga, and I've been wanting to post it ever since finals began.




This is perfect, don't you think? =]

The library is the bane of my existence [followed shortly by Mejeld Lee], but I'm still drawn to it day after day and night after night. It comforts me knowing that when I completely break down and want to cry miserably or end my meaningless life, there are either those that are willing to do it with me, or there are those that possess the sagacity to say the exact words or smile in such a way that encourages me and uplifts me and prevents me from going completely kookoo. It's a win-win situation.

I wish I had popsicles and watermelon today.