Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Today was a really good day except I didn't get anything academically productive done. I have yet to find a topic for my English 100 paper due Thursday that is worth virtually 99% of my grade. And I realized the sad fact that I have hesitations around certain people who other people think I'm "good friends" with. These hesitations usually indicate that I have trouble confiding in these supposed "friends."

On a much happier note, the definite highlight of the day was our last small group meeting at the Super DC, treated by the super cool little freshies of our group. =D

Afterwards, Amanda, Liz, Jenny, Esther, Janet, Carolina, and myself headed over to Esther's place for a time of sharing and talking. It was such a great time cuz everyone just opened up and shared all their different issues and dilemmas. There were many different emotions felt tonight... a lot of sad and frustrated tears in the beginning, but a lot of happy and obnoxious laughter at the end. Wow... if there is anything that I can be thankful for this year, it is my small group this year. I seriously find it such a blessing to have found such a great group of people that I could really open up with and share all my problems. I get so incredibly happy whenever I get to spend time with them... and so I don't know how I'll be able to cope next year without all of them.

The funny moments of tonight:
-Pet names shared between significant others.
-Janet Kwak's ugly new hairstyle.
-Amanda and her future mate.
-Jenny and her "8" previous boyfriends.
-Why guys and girls cannot be "best friends."