Monday, May 19, 2003

I have just created my thesis for my 11-13 page English 100 Junior Seminar Women's Films paper. Now I have approximately 8 hours to do the whole stupid thing.

Anyways, I like Amanda Hwang. I like it when she does triple hip thrusts cuz she's happy or excited and I like it when she conks out during small group while we're all pouring out our hearts. hahaha. =] This is how nice and sweet she is:

Amanda15CW: YOU CAN DO IT
Amanda15CW: GO JAHNDEEEEE
Kpxgrlx012: ahaha
Kpxgrlx012: thank you
Amanda15CW: I'll beee supporting you
Amanda15CW: nooow....go turn your power brain on
Amanda15CW: and be like..."Thesis, I own you!!"
Kpxgrlx012: hahahahhahaaha
Amanda15CW: okies....you can do it! I have faith in you

I am very ambivalent about Roy Chung. He hangs up on people even though he's the one who asks them to wake him up, and he is killing his body by clogging up his arteries with lard and blubber and by refusing to get a good night's rest. This is how unsupportive and ridiculous he is:

b o y 52: wat the freak? another paper?
Kpxgrlx012: yeah
b o y 52: due when?
Kpxgrlx012: today by 4
b o y 52: ..
b o y 52: monday?
Kpxgrlx012: =[
b o y 52: wat the freak
b o y 52: how come you always do papers at the last minute
b o y 52: wat the freak
b o y 52: go work

b o y 52: i got five hours of sleep in the last 60 hours
Kpxgrlx012: ...
Kpxgrlx012: ROYEE
Kpxgrlx012: go sleep
b o y 52: i will soon
Kpxgrlx012: what if u crash later this week when its closer to ur finals?
Kpxgrlx012: sleep 8 hours today
b o y 52: hm
b o y 52: i havent thought that far ahead
b o y 52: im going to catch sars and die
Kpxgrlx012: yes
Kpxgrlx012: so lsiten to me you freak
Kpxgrlx012: stop being so selfish
b o y 52: how is that being selfish?
b o y 52: look
b o y 52: i continue how im living now
b o y 52: get married, have children
b o y 52: then my daughters are going to stay home and take care of daddy
b o y 52: see? its the circle of love
Kpxgrlx012: if u continue the way ur living now
Kpxgrlx012: there wont be any daughters taking care of you
b o y 52: yes there will be
b o y 52: theyre going to love me more than they love their mom
b o y 52: hahahahahaah