This is my bad day...
-My cough hasn't gotten better despite the fact that I've been o'ding on Kristy's cough syrup and sleeping with the heater on. My throat, head and abs hurt from the incessant coughing. I also cannot return to the library as a result of my chagrining experience last night.
-Today was hot. I despise it when it's hot and I don't have any popsicles.
-I gave myself a horrible migraine that lasted for approximately 6 hours. Causes included the heat, my coughing, and the smell of my hair. I've changed my shampoo and the new smell of it makes me want to rip my hair out. The heat makes the smell especially worse and the stench from my own head engulfed me in the most overwhelmingly oppressive way possible.
-Unpleasant experience at Bing Ling's.
-Korean 100B. Words cannot describe the way I feel right now. *sigh*