Monday, May 26, 2003

My sister and I had dinner with Danny's family at Chevy's. Danny's mom told me that my mother was taking care of their fishies for them while they were up in Berkeley. My dad sent me an email saying to call her frequently cuz he was going to be in Mexico on a missions trip. I talked to my mom, and then Danny's mom did cuz she wanted to check up on the fishies. I really really wish I could be at home with my family right now.

Woke up really late for the Haas graduation and made it just in time to thrust bouquets at Julie Oh and Chris Son.

Went to Gilroy's Outlets with Sewon and Karen where I proceeded to spend money that I did not have. My bargain purchases included $5 man pajama pants inspired by Eugene Shin and a $5 hat from JCrew. Unfortunately, the pj pants are incredibly itchy and my sister said that the hat is ugly, so I am no longer pleased with my bargain purchases.

I started reading The Remains of the Day. It was a little slow in the beginning, but I'm finding that it's getting more and more interesting.

I accidentally slept over at Karen's so Lila and I were held hostage in the bedroom while they had an officers' meeting in the living room.

Karen, Jenny, and I taught Slum and Andy how to play Hwat-Do. They're really fun people to play with.

Robert, Nancy, Alice, Karen, Slum, Kwansoo, Andy, Jennifer Lee, Jenny, Rebecca, and I went to Ranch 99 to eat pho. It was dang yummy. I don't understand people who do not take time to savor their pho. It was Jennifer Lee's first time eating pho and I taught her the proper pho-eating etiquette. I was happy when she said she liked it. =]