Saturday, May 17, 2003

I hate the library. It is horrible. But the one good thing about it is that I get to talk to people I don't normally get to and we can stress, be ugly, eat, and encourage one another if need be.

I got raped on my PS 150 final today. I ran in late so that my thoughts were all scattered when I started my essay. And there was frigid air blowing directly into my face so that I was really cold and coughing a lot. Also, the girl gsi decided to be nice and bake cookies, and brought them for everyone in the class to eat after they turned in their finals. However, since I was late, I had to sit in the very front, and the very front of the room were where the cookies were situated. I kept eyeing the cookies for three hours and my mind kept wandering as I thought about what type of cookies they were and how much I wish I was done with my final so that I could get a cookie.

...

bCxaNgeL143 (4:55:27 AM): u're such a freakin girl
Kpxgrlx012 (4:55:41 AM): what??
bCxaNgeL143 (4:56:03 AM): u are
Kpxgrlx012 (4:56:13 AM): WHAT
bCxaNgeL143 (4:56:18 AM): despite that man voice of urs...
bCxaNgeL143 (4:56:27 AM): and ur frequent obnoxious burps
bCxaNgeL143 (4:56:42 AM): and ur ignorance of girly facial hygiene products
bCxaNgeL143 (4:56:56 AM): and ur refusal to wear a dress
Kpxgrlx012 (4:57:02 AM): ...
bCxaNgeL143 (4:57:07 AM): u're such a girl
Kpxgrlx012 (4:57:08 AM): yeah
Kpxgrlx012 (4:57:12 AM): im sorry
bCxaNgeL143 (4:57:34 AM): it's a compliment!!
Kpxgrlx012 (4:57:49 AM): HOW IS THAT A COMPLIMENT
bCxaNgeL143 (4:57:53 AM): IT IS!!!
bCxaNgeL143 (4:57:54 AM): OMG
bCxaNgeL143 (4:58:14 AM): it means u're really sensitive inside
bCxaNgeL143 (4:58:25 AM): thass why u don't like things that hurt..things that taste nasty
bCxaNgeL143 (4:58:36 AM): and why u cry so easily in movies

I still don't understand how anything Sewon mentioned above compliments me in any way.