Andy: It sucks how I found out the way I did. I have so many great memories of you. I know you're at a better place now up above and I am sorry that you had to leave all of us so soon. Help us to understand why God took you away now and not later. And watch over Suzy, okay? Thanks for all the good times and laughs, Andy. I'll cherish them until we meet again.
Suzy: My dearest Suzy, I know that you're hurting a lot and you must be very confused and angry right now. I just pray that you know Andy is in a better place and is watching you from up above. He'll be able to protect you from up there just as he was able to when he was with us. Suzy, I know you're so scared right now, but I pray that you keep holding onto your faith and trust that He will get you through this. It honestly doesn't make sense right now, but it eventually will. Stay strong and don't lose faith. I love you, and you're in my prayers.
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." -John 14:27.