I just came back from studying at Denny's with Karen and Sewon. I had a lot of fun, partly because I haven't seen either of the two for a while and also cuz we had two orders of seasoned fries with lots of ketchup and tabasco and an oreo sundae. There were also a lot of people at Denny's tonight: Sneve Noh, Unjung, Alex Song, Andrew Park, and SueJong. One unhappy thing that deterred me from having too much fun was seeing the incredible amount of reading that I need to do. It's depressing actually. But I'm going to try my best to catch up. Hopefully...
The drive up back to Berkeley wasn't too bad except that I was very very tired and so it became difficult. My contacts were really dry so I was blinking a lot and I did a lot of swaying between the lanes. I know it's not safe, but I thought that both Jane and my sister were sleeping and I didn't want to bother them. And the last thing I wanted to do was to stop and rest and end up crashing the whole night. I wanted to hurry up and get home as soon as possible. Yeah, my logic is retarded.
We arrived back in Berkeley at 5am. I was exhausted so I slept in today and missed my two classes, rationalizing with myself on why it was okay to miss class. I finally dragged myself out of bed around 5pm, took a shower, ate, and went to work.
Now I want to talk about food: I had Thai for lunch yesterday with my sister, Jeniffer, and Cindy. We all hadn't eaten Thai for a long time so we each ordered something so that we could sample each other's food. We had pad thai, chicken pad see-ew, bbq chicken, and chicken chow mein. For dinner I had mandoo guk and chicken and ban-berry pie from Polly's. It was delicious. I also brought up an obscene amount of food from home. Oodles of yummy goodies, including a freakin cow, lots of munchies, and apples, strawberries, and tangerines. wow. If you be hungry, please come over and partake in my plethora of food.
My parents are really cool people. I realize more and more how much I appreciate them and love them for who they are. =D My dad is so freaking obnoxious and my mom's a little brat. It's so great. =D But no matter how obnoxious or bratty they are, they have continuously sacrificed themselves for me and my sister. I just realized how supportive they are of me. I don't know why I always take that for granted. I suck. *sigh*
I also rummaged through some old photo albums and brought up some of my baby pictures. Gosh I was ugly when I was little. There was this one where I had particles of rice stuck all over my face. It was so freaking disgusting cuz I was grinning like an idiot. Or one where I was running around barenaked except for my diaper with a BOY. My parents let me romp with a naked boy. hahaha. How sick. But dang, there were some good memories.