Friday, February 07, 2003

Warm happy feeling of the day: Julie Kim and I were walking to our Poli Sci 150 lecture in Cory when I saw our professor ahead of us. Professor Robert Kagan is very very cute. He seems to be in his mid-60's, has an ample supply of white hair except at the very top of his head [at which point there are only a few wispy strands], has a red wrinkled face, and has squinty twinkling friendly eyes. He was riding a bicycle. Our professor not only had a helmet on, but also wore Velcro straps around the bottom of each pant leg to prevent his pants from catching on the gears of the bicycle. To carry his green bookbag of lecture material, he had a small basket protruding out of the left side of his bicycle. =]

I ate at the super dc tonight with Jung and Janet, after Alice Byun swiped us in. She had already left the dc, but we forced her to stand back in line with us, just to swipe us in. She's so nice. I know we suck. =/ Oh, and my feet hurt a lot. I never realized until today how much it pays to look good. The dc had soft serve vanilla today, so I was excited. Unfortunately, it was on the verge of running out so we were forced to literally pump the handle. It reminded me of taking a ddong and the strenuous effort one has to exert in order to force out a "log-like" ddong. "Log-like" meaning that it's very thick and dry and very difficult to push out. For every inch we pumped out, when we lifted the handle back up, half an inch would go back in. It took forever to get a substantial amount.

I've been not studying and instead cleaned and organized my desk. That led to discovering old letters and pictures and delving into the past memories and feelings for the past couple of hours. There is always this tinge of sadness whenever I am reminded of old times.