I just came back from meeting with Suzy, Linda, and Jeniffer. It was good that we could all get together and talk. But I'm very worried about Suzy. She feels a tremendous amount of guilt for putting Andy through a lot of crap and I think she's trying to compensate for those feelings by feeling obligated to prepare all the funeral arrangements herself. She hasn't been sleeping well and hasn't been eating. She's currently under 90 lbs. I pray that God will soon appease all her fears and anxieties. There's so much she's going through right now, so much sadness and pain she's feeling. I also pray that I will be the best possible friend to her throughout this time. I was only able to sleep half an hour the previous night and right when I got home I had to drive to Rowland and then to Glendale to meet up with Suzy. I was physically exhausted when I finally got to talk to her, but I pray I didn't make it evident to them. I feel that we just all have to stay strong together and be there for each other as much as possible.
How do you make the pain go away? How do you make the fear go away?