Tuesday, February 18, 2003

I finally have some time to myself. It's been a long day, probably cuz I was so tired. But anyways, the junior bbq was really fun. There was so much meat I felt queasy. Today I discovered that:
1. I don't know how to peel potatoes properly so that chunks of potato fly all over the place and hit Kwansoo. This shows how horrible a cook I am.
2. My hands are so sensitive that when I was rinsing the raw ribs in water, I got some nasty scratches on my hands and wrists where the rib bones cut me. This again shows how horrid of a cook I am cuz I have no experience whatsoever using my hands to prepare food.

A list of the fun times that I remember:
-Watching Roy wander aimlessly around by himself. Cuz Roy had no friends that would play with him, he ended up playing by himself by throwing pieces of grass and twigs into the air and watching them fall back down.
-Watching Esther eat her rib bones clean and then watching her teach Kristy and Billy her method to do the same.
-Finally getting to eat Nancy's famous ribs
-Hearing Kwan respond to "Isn't it ironic?" with "Don't you think?"
-Seeing the ducks and geese
-Walking around enjoying the beautiful scenery and the weather
-Everyone thinking that there was a duck with two heads in the water. Everyone trying to figure how that could be. Roy finally enlightening everyone by saying that there were two different birds on one rock, with their backs facing each other and their heads looking in opposite directions.

I immediately went to Nancy's place afterwards so that I could get my stuff and we could discuss how much fun we had. After a while though, I decided I needed to take a nap to rejuvenate myself before work at 6:30. I went to sleep at 5:55 and told Nancy to wake me up at 6:05 exactly. At 6:00 I woke up to Nancy's hysterical laughter. I thought I started farting or snoring in my sleep. Instead I open my eyes to see her cackling at her computer screen. And then, in between gasps of air, she proceeds to tell me that she's laughing at ME. I was really sad when I saw that picture. I look absolutely ugly and repulsive. =[

I have not studied one bit this entire weekend. But I have had a lot of fun. =]