Sunday, February 23, 2003

Just got back to Berkeley a little while ago. Even though I was only gone a little over a day, I was still sad that I had to return back to Berkeley.

Thank you Roy for driving the whole time both to and from Berkeley.

The really ugly side of people comes out during long drives. Ugly Roy lies to his umma twice, tailgates and twice highbeams an old man with white hair, and takes one bite of his criss-cut fry, puts it down, takes a bite of another fry, puts that down, picks the original fry back up again, takes one bite, and then goes back to the second fry.

Roy had to stop by Simi Valley on the drive up to purchase his Taylor 414ce guitar. It is officially christened as "Berry" cuz there's a nice little story behind it. Anyways, I don't even know anything about guitars and I know it's really nice. I touched the curvy part and it was really soft and smooth. It's made of this special wood and it (I quote Roy): "has the best sound out of all the different Taylor 414 ce's that I've played." YAY. I'm very happy for you Roy. Congrats again on your second love. =]